Based in Northern California, I work with a variety of businesses and individuals to capture and tell stories via photographs, whether that be business portraits, professional headshots, photographs of events, or other commercial work. I shoot both digital and film and in in 2015 I launched a podcast series called Field Notes that documents my experiences with become a film-based photographer.
In 2010 I co-founder of the Ukiah Photography Club and currently serve as president of the club. I have donated my time to a number of non-profits local to my area including Mendo Mayhem Roller Girls, South Ukiah Rotary, and the Special Olympics of Northern California.
Outside of photography I am known for my love of loose leaf tea, locally brewed craft beer, 80’s heavy metal music, and useless trivia knowledge. Please contact me to discuss your photographic needs.
- First Place - 2016 CNPA Better Newspapers Awards - Mental Health Issues
- Honorable Mention - 2016 CNPA Better Newspaper Awards - McNab Dogs
- Juror / In the Zone / Corner Gallery, Ukiah Calif.
- Founding Member / Deep Valley Arts Collective
- Photographer / Vice TV / Weediquette - Season 2, Episode 3, Pot Powwow
- First Place - 2015 CNPA Better Newspapers Awards - Lost Girl Found Alive
- Juror / Perspectives / Corner Gallery, Ukiah Calif.
- Chief Photographer / Ukiah Daily Journal
- Photographer / Tribal Raids / Al Jazeera America
1st Place Award in the Western Fairs Association Achievement Awards Competition
- Founder & President / Ukiah Photography Club
- Partial Arts / Group Show (August) / San Jose, Calif.
- On the Job / Solo Show (August) / Ukiah, Calif.
- Ukiah Photo Club (August) / Group Show / Corner Gallery
- Ukiah Photo Club (February) / Group Show / Corner Gallery
- Ukiah Photo Club (November) / Group Show / Barra Winery
This site along with my ideas, and those I link to do not necessarily reflect the ideas and beliefs of my employer.